MPC500 is a 48-track sequencer with a 32-voice stereo sampler. It has 12 velocity and pressure-sensitive rubber MPC pads. 16MB of memory comes standard and can be expanded up to 128MB. When connected to a Mac or PC via USB, you can drag and drop data between the computer and your MPC500's CF card, just like a hard drive. Because MPC500 is compatible with other MPCs, MPC500 is the perfect way to extend your studio into your mobile lifestyle.
- Battery powered (6 AAs) or wall powered (AC adapter included)
- Pattern-based 48-track sequencer with 16 MIDI channels
- 32-voice drum/phrase sampler with up to 128MB RAM
- Velocity and pressure-sensitive pads for responsive, accurate programming
- 12-level function places one sound on all pads with progressive level or tuning per pad
- Compact Flash drive and USB port (Mass Storage Class)
- Support for standard WAV files and MIDI sequences
- Analog I/O, headphone output, MIDI I/O
- Sounds included to get started quickly
- Four-way sample layering and velocity switching per pad
- Low-pass filter with resonance per voice
- On-board effects: two stereo effects and a master effect
This neat little machine has an evident cosmetic flaw in the display area (pictured), but otherwise works great and will ship safely to you the next day! Original power supply and 1GB memory card included.