The NanoVerb features 16 powerful preset effects including Rotary, Chorus, Delay, and Flange as well as various Halls, Rooms, and Plates. And since the NanoVerb is so affordable, you can put two or three in your rack for dedicating to multiple sources!Features:
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz, +1/-3dB
- Dynamic Range: >90dB Harmonic
- Distortion: .02% @ 1kHz @ dBV
- Inputs: Number of Channels - 2, Nominal Level -10dBV, Maximum Level +10dBV, Impedance 1MΩ per channel in stereo
- A/D-D/A Conversions: Conversion Scheme- 18 bit Delta Sigma, Processor Speed- 3 Million instructions per second, Processor Memory- 64K x 16 bit, Sampling Frequency- 46.875kHz
- Outputs: Number of channels- 2, Matrixed Streo, Maximum Level +10dBV Impedance 220Ω
- Front Panel: Controls- Input Level, Mix Level, Output Level, Program Selection, Adjust. Indicators- Dual-colored Level LED, Power LED
- Rear Panel: Input Left and Right- 1/4", Output Left and Right- 1/4", Power- 5.5mm Barrel Jack
- Power Requirements: 9 VAC, 5 Volt Amps external Transformer, UL and CSA Approved
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 5.5" x 1.5" x 4.5"
- Weight: approx. 1.25 lbs.
Comes with the original box and power supply!