The driving idea behind the Twin waves voltage-controlled dual oscillator/LFO is to offer two interesting oscillators in a skiff-friendly and compact size. To achieve that challenge, Klavis Modular built the product’s architecture on the concept of pre-defined algorithms, where the most useful configurations and their matching parameter are ready to use. This macro-control of parameters allows one to have a small number of CV inputs while still maintaining complex modulation options. Both oscillators can track 1V/oct over a range of 10 octaves, functioning perfectly in low and high frequencies. There are twenty different algorithmically based synthesis types for an extremely large timbral palette. Also included is a built in Quantizer, to easily tune your oscillators to diatonic scales.
- Two oscillators independently set as VCO or LFO
- V/Oct tracking over 10 octaves
- Through zero oscillator FM
- Quantizer with various scales
- 20 algorithm-based synthesis types
- Clock controlled rate with multiplier and divider in LFO mode
- Display with contextual icons and instant reminder help text
- LEDs indicating potentiometer vs. value matching, switch settings and output levels
- Automatically saved settings for instant recall at power on
- Firmware update by playing an audio file via the front panel
This unit is incredibly lightly used and functions perfectly. It ships the next day with the box.