*Better pricing when purchased direct from our website!*
Truly a beautiful piece of work here.
The Nashville, from legendary Australian guitar maker Maton is not only easy on the eyes, but also feels phenomenal in your hands. With a sound-board of "AA" grade solid Sitka spruce, "A-Grade" solid Blackwood back and sides and one of the world's finest acoustic pickups in the AP5 PRO. With its dominant live tone, The EBG808 Nashville is the guitar of choice for many professionals.
This specific model is VERY lightly used, and will ship with level frets, setup and ready to play in it's original hard shell case.
Here are the manufactures specs for all the nerdy details.
- Model: EBG808C Nashville
- Body Shape: 808C
- Face: "AA Select" Grade Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: A Grade Solid Blackwood
- Neck: Select Queensland Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Streaky Ebony
- Face Inlay/Rosette: Herringbone
- Soundhole Diameter: 95mm
- Bracing: Maton Scalloped X
- Inner Binding: Herringbone
- Outer Binding: Ivory
- Scale Length: 64.77cm (25.5")
- Headstock Veneer: Keyhole w/2mm Blackwood Veneer
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- 14th Fret: Width 55mm (2.165" - 2 11/64")
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Back & Sides Finish: Vintage Amber Stain Satin
- Top Finish: Vintage Amber Burst Satin
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Gold Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- End Pin/Strap: Gold
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Standard Hardcase
- Pickup: AP5 PRO
Ships lightning fast safe and secure!