- Modified version of classic OD808 Overdrive
- Extended frequency response improves note definition and clarity
- Increased Output (+5 dB over OD808) for extra Volume Boost
- Harder clipping yields more aggressive, amp-like Distortion
- Buffered Bypass Switching
The OD808X takes Maxon’s classic 808 circuit to the extreme; adding extra Drive, Level and High frequencies to create a versatile, amp-like overdrive with excellent note clarity that won’t get lost in a mix.
The OD808X features a low-impedance buffered bypass, allowing it to drive long cable lengths or other effect units without loss of signal.
Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
Output Impedance: 10K Ohms
Maximum Gain: 40dB (2 kHz)
Input Noise: -110dB or less (Input shorted, IHF-A weighted)
Controls: DRIVE, TONE, LEVEL
BYPASS/EFFECT (Buffered Electronic Bypass)
Indicator: BYPASS/EFFECT LED
Power Supply: 6F22/6LF22 9V battery x 1 or Maxon AC adaptor
Power Consumption: 7.2mA max. / 9VDC
This pedal is lightly used and will ship safely the next day!