The CLEARLINK RECEIVE ISO/CONVERTER is the ultimate big stage solution for all instruments where signal must travel longer than 15 to 20 feet. It’s most common application is receiving a buffered signal through long cabling from its companion product–the CLEARLINK SEND–at the tail end of a Pedal Board and converting the XLR balanced signal that transmits back to a ¼” unbalanced signal appropriately matched for feeding an instrument amplifier. It can also be used to combat “Ground Loops” or for any isolation job where shared grounds create noise problems, such as a multi-amp switching setup, as well as any balanced XLR to ¼” unbalanced conversion. Along with Stage applications, the CLEARLINK RECEIVE is also well suited for the Studio, enabling a very long cable run from the Control Room to the Cutting Room, where an amplifier might be mic’d. This CLEARLINK features a Studio Quality Buffer circuit and Isolation Transformer, Ground Lift as well as Phase Flip switches rounding out its feature set for either of the previously mentioned scenarios. With the ability to isolate and convert from most pro signal sources, it’s a must-have for the gigging musician or Stage Tech. For the ultimate Tone protection in a Guitar rig, use a STOWAWAY before the Pedal Board, the CLEARLINK SEND at the end of it, and a CLEARLINK RECEIVE at your amplifier for the conversion and total reclamation of Tone.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- Passive Design
- High Quality Jensen Audio Isolation Transformer
- Combination XLR/¼” Input accepts Balanced (XLR & TRS ¼”) or Unbalanced (TS ¼”) Inputs
- High-Performance Balanced to Unbalanced Signal Converter from drive-lines up to 330ft away
- ¼” Unbalanced Output is electrically isolated from the input, via the specially designed and shielded isolation transformer.
- Phase Switch - Inverts (reverses) the phase of the output signal in relation to the input signal.
- Ground Switch - Safely lifts (isolates) the ground connection between the IN and OUT jacks, eliminating ground loop hum and noise.
- Maximum Input Level: +16dBu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (-1dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002% (1kHz, +4dBu)
- CMRR (Common-Mode Rejection Ratio): 120dB (Bal. 60Hz, +4dBu)
- Weight: 0.512 lbs (232 g)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.86 x 2.48 x 1.71 inch (98 x 63 x 44 mm)
This guy is LIGHTLY used and will ship next day!