The DELUXE61 faithfully recreates the rich cleans, raunchy overdrive and dynamic, musical tremolo of the Fender® Brown Deluxe. Possibly the greatest amp of the early ‘60s.
Featuring an all-analogue, valve amp-style signal path with an authentic bias tremolo circuit, the DELUXE61 brings a huge range of classic sounds to your pedalboard – with plenty of modern flexibility.
- Complete, valve amp-style signal path recreated in all-analogue circuitry
- Push-pull output stage with reactive load and genuine bias tremolo
- Comprehensive Post-Drive EQ tailors the Deluxe61 to your amp’s clean tone
- Tour-grade, all-metal construction
- Tap tempo and external switching for convenient control
- High-impedance, buffered bypass with silent switching
- Designed and built in England
This pedal is very lightly used and ships safely and swiftly in its original box! Feel free to call us with any questions you have about this product.