MIDI Baby 3 builds on our popular and ultra-tiny MIDI Baby.
MIDI Baby 3 works like three MIDI Babies in a single enclosure – three footswitches, three LEDs, triple the programmability.
Connect MIDI Baby 3 to your computer using the supplied USB cable, then launch our intuitive web configuration tool. You can then configure MIDI Baby 3 to send a wide variety of useful MIDI messages, configure its inputs and outputs, and even change the LED colors for each function.
Send program changes, continuous controller messages, MIDI notes, and more. Special “meta” commands allow you to change how the MIDI Baby 3 works on the fly, so you can invert or re-order messages. Finally, a built-in MIDI clock option allows you to send clock to your connected MIDI devices.
- MIDI output – sends standard MIDI over 5-pin port.
- MIDI input using Disaster Area MIDI Y-cable, passes through any incoming data. You can also send Baby 3 commands from your MIDI controller to trigger its functions.
- 9V DC – compatible with most pedalboard power supplies, 30mA minimum.
- MultiJacks A and B – MIDI output (on tip, ring, or both,) MIDI input & output (input on ring, output on tip,) expression pedal, or dual footswitch.
- USB – functions as USB MIDI controller to your DAW or mobile device, or as a USB host to a compatible USB MIDI device (Zoom, Red Panda, Source Audio C4, more.)