Infinite Jets tracks the dynamics of your playing, samples individual notes and chords, and then reinterprets them as new sounds using two independent channels of infinite sustain. It offers 4 separate sampling effects in one: Blur,Synth, Glitch, and Swell.
Create lush ambient textures that seamlessly fade from one chord to the next, infinite sustain, glitching granular loops, filtered synthesizer sounds, violin-like fuzz and swell effects, drones, distorted delay and vibrato, and much more.
- Two independent channels of sampling, allowing for infinite sustain of two different notes or chords at a time
- Samplers can be triggered automatically by note attack or in manual mode via footswitch
- 4 separate effect styles (Blur, Synth, Glitch, and Swell)
- 10 preset variations
- 2 User Save slots
- Envelope Shape control, for changing the attack and decay characteristics of sampled notes
- Dimension control, for manipulating parameters unique to each effect
- Record and Save Knob Movements
- Internal LFO and Envelope Generators for control of Dimension and sampling channel volume
- Digitally-Controlled-Analog Drive, Tone, and Dry Mix controls
- Analog Dry Path
- Expression Pedal Input, mappable to many controls
- True Bypass Switching (electromechanical relay)