The Epiphone Emperor Swingster features archtop jazz guitar styling and updated electronics including SwingBucker pickups with push/pull tone controls that allows a choice of standard series or parallel pickup wiring for a brighter tone. The Swingster guitar has a shorter 24-3/4" scale that helps facilitate challenging jazz chord inversions. The body features a spruce top, a laminated birch/maple body and a 3-piece maple neck topped with a rosewood fingerboard.
Other vintage features of this hollowbody electric guitar include chrome hardware, Grover Rotomatic 16:1 tuners, bound f-holes, thumbnail fingerboard Inlays, and a Bigsby licensed vibrato tailpiece with wire arm along with a "pinned"(non-floating) Tune-O-matic bridge with roller saddles for smooth operation and accurate return to pitch which is preferred when using the vibrato. Made in 2011.
- Style: Single-cutaway archtop
- Body: Laminated maple/birch
- Top: Select spruce
- Neck: Set 3-piece hard maple
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Neck profile: Slim-tapered
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard radius: 14"
- No. of frets: 20
- Fingerboard inlays: Thumbnail Inlays
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Neck pickup: SwingBucker
- Bridge Pickup: SwingBucker
- Controls: 1-Neck Volume, 1-Neck Tone (push/pull - series/parallel), 1-Bridge Volume, 1-Bridge Tone (push/pull - series/parallel), 3-way toggle pickup selector
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic 16:1 tuners
- Bridge: Rosewood bridge (Pinned)
- Tailpiece: Bigsby vibrato with wire arm
This guitar is in incredible shape!
She'll ship protected sweetly in her soft case the next day!
All guitars leaving Eastside Music Supply are freshly setup in house by our team of badass luthiers and will ship with level frets and zero issues.
Ready for stage and studio!
Buy with confidence!!