The legendary delay monster is back ..... and with a muddafuggin vengeance!
From LINE 6 :
The original Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeler is a pedalboard mainstay on arena stages, worship platforms, and bedroom floors all over the world. The DL4 MkII honors the legacy of the familiar little green time machine, boasting the same knob and footswitch layout as its predecessor, along with all of its original sounds and features. That said, the MkII eclipses its forerunner with 15 new HX-derived delay models, a selection of ear-grabbing reverbs, and 1- and 4-switch loopers with up to 240 seconds of recording time, which is expandable to several hours via the pedal's microSD slot. You also get an XLR microphone input, comprehensive MIDI connectivity and control, switchable true/buffered/DSP bypass, and an expression pedal input. The Line 6 DL4 MkII Delay Modeler is everything the original was and more. So, if you're searching for feature-laden delay stompbox with industry-leading sound, then this is the one to get.
30 kinds of delay… delay… delay…
Searching for a direct replacement for your aging DL4? The MkII is the perfect remedy for your Tube Echo, Multi-Head, Lo Res Delay, and other classic DL4 cravings. Not only does the MkII contain all its forerunner's sounds, you also get the familiar Tweak and Tweez controls for fast-and-simple adjustability. The DL4 MkII Delay Modeler is also loaded with 15 modern HX-derived effects, arming your with everything from a spot-on Vintage Digital emulation to a mind-blowing ADT patch to Line 6's vibe-infused Glitch Delay. You also get 15 killer reverb algorithms, which include Room, Cave, Plate, Chamber, Spring, and more.
Includes two feature-laden loopers
The Line 6 DL4 MkII Delay Modeler is tailor-made for looper aficionados. It features a simple 1-switch looper and a classic 4-switch looper, both of which yield you up to 240 seconds of recording time. Are you a loop-aholic? If that's the case, loading a microSD card into the MkII will grant you hours upon hours of recording time that can be stored across power cycles. We appreciate this looper's flexible functionality; it can operate in either mono or stereo, and it can be positioned before or after other effects in your signal chain. Beyond that, the DL4 MkII includes an XLR microphone input, enabling you to loop vocals — and more — without resorting to converter cables, mixers, or other external devices.
Primed for mind-blowing MIDI magic
Players who deploy a MIDI-controlled rig will find much to love about the DL4 MkII Delay Modeler. Its MIDI In and Out/Thru DIN connectors enable it to receive continuous controller, program change, and other MIDI messages from your MIDI controllers. Thus, you can modify your parameters dynamically and select presets remotely. You get access to three presets via A, B, and C footswitches, or six if you set the Tap switch to toggle between two preset banks (A,B, C and D, E, F). The MkII can store up to 128 MIDI-selectable presets — more than enough to tackle even the most demanding of set lists.
Line 6 DL4 MkII Delay Modeler Pedal Features:
- The 2nd iteration of the venerable DL4 Delay Modeler
- Boasts the same knob and footswitch layout as its predecessor
- Contains all of the sounds of the original pedal, plus 15 modern HX-derived effects and 15 reverbs
- 1- and 4-switch loopers supply up to 240 seconds of recording time
- microSD card unleashes extended recording time that can be stored across power cycles
- Looper can operate in either mono or stereo, and it can be positioned before or after other effects
- XLR microphone input enables you to loop vocals without resorting to external converters or other devices
- MIDI In and Out/Thru DIN connectors accommodate CC, program change, and other MIDI messages
- Modify your parameters dynamically and select presets remotely
- 3 presets via A, B, and C footswitches, or 6 if you set the Tap switch to toggle between 2 preset banks (A,B, C and D, E, F)
- Stores up to 128 MIDI-selectable presets
- Switchable true/buffered/DSP bypass
- Expression pedal input