A Bernoulli gate takes a logic signal (trigger or gate) as an input, and routes it to either of its two outputs according to a random coin toss.
Branches packs two such gates in a small 6-HP panel. The knob and CV input on each channel controls the probability of routing the gate to either outputs, from 100% output A, 0% output B; to 0% output A, 100% output B.
Liven up your patches
- Randomly skip steps in a sequence, triggers in a rhythmic pattern.
- Dispatch rhythmic events to two instruments or sub-patches.
- A building block for large generative patches.
- An abrasive digital noise source at audio rates!
- Gate inputs: 100k impedance, 0.6V threshold.
- CV inputs: 100k impedance, +/- 5V.
- Outputs: +5V for the HIGH level.
- Response time: 15µs.
This module is in excellent condition and will ship safely and swiftly upon receipt of payment!