A SWISS-ARMY KNIFE FOR PERCUSSIVE PATCHES
Peaks provides 4 different functions in a small 8-HP package: ADSR, LFO / Tap tempo LFO, and drum synth.
Their common point? They are all about generating an audio or CV signal in response to a trigger, and are all focused on rhythmic works.
Peaks is a dual-channel module – making it very useful for duophonic patches or for controlling/synthesizing the kick/snare rhythmic backbone of a patch.
Four in one…
ADSR envelope generator
- Segment durations ranging from 0.2ms to 8s.
- Quartic attack, exponential decay, exponential release.
LFO and tap-tempo LFO
- 0.03 Hz to 160 Hz.
- 5 basic waveforms: square, triangle, sine, stepped, random.
- Waveform variations and morphing for each of these: PWM, slope, folding/harmonics, step size, interpolation.
- Phase at reset control.
- Tap LFO can lock onto irregular rhythms.
- Channel 1: 808 kick model with extra parameters (tune, punch).
- Channel 2: 808 snare model with extra parameters (tune, decay).
- Channel 2: A specific combination of settings transform the snare into a modelled 808 hi-hat.
This unit is very lightly used and will ship lightning fast with the original box and power cable.