The DELUXE61 faithfully recreates the rich cleans, raunchy overdrive and dynamic, musical tremolo of the Fender® Brown Deluxe. Possibly the greatest amp of the early ‘60s.
Featuring an all-analogue, valve amp-style signal path with an authentic bias tremolo circuit, the DELUXE61 brings a huge range of classic sounds to your pedalboard – with plenty of modern flexibility.
- Complete, valve amp-style signal path recreated in all-analogue circuitry
- Push-pull output stage with reactive load and genuine bias tremolo
- Comprehensive Post-Drive EQ tailors the Deluxe61 to your amp’s clean tone
- Tour-grade, all-metal construction
- Tap tempo and external switching for convenient control
- High-impedance, buffered bypass with silent switching
- Designed and built in England