Two Legendary Junos in a Portable Module
Vintage Juno-60 and Juno-106 synthesizers are sought-after items — their warm sound, rich chorus effect, and hands-on sound creation capabilities are legendary. Now, courtesy of Roland’s JU-06A module, you can get both synths in one reliable, modern instrument. This module is tailor-made for electronic musicians. Use it with a sequencer via USB or MIDI, play it anywhere thanks to battery operation and a built-in speaker, or even use it as an audio interface for a simple production setup. What’s more, it looks like the real deal, by virtue of its classic color scheme and styling. If you’re a vintage synth aficionado, the JU-06A is a must-have item.
Everything you love about the Juno-60 and Juno-106
The JU-06A takes everything you love about the Juno-60 and Juno-106 and packs it into one convenient module — think of it as a greatest hits package. It boasts the 106’s continuous highpass filter, the 60’s envelope-controllable pulse width modulation, and the unique filter behavior of both, instantly switchable from the module’s control panel. And the sound is spot-on. Close your eyes and you won’t be able to distinguish the JU-06A from its vintage predecessors — even while tweaking the controls or using extreme settings. You even get the classic Juno chorus effect, re-created in all of its swirling glory.
Portable music production with 16-step, 16-pattern step sequencer
You don't need an external sequencer or keyboard to have fun with the Roland JU-06A. It packs a 16-step sequencer, which allows you to save up to 16 patterns. And because you can power it with four AA batteries, and it has a built-in speaker, you can sketch out song ideas anywhere. At Sweetwater, we also appreciate the JU-06A’s robust construction — its tough metal panels and metal-shafted sliders feel great and stand up to the rigors of the road.
Roland JU-06A Synthesizer Module Features:
- Compact, portable synth module based on the iconic Juno-60 and Juno-106 synthesizers
- Each model is instantly switchable from the module’s control panel
- Ample hands-on control with 17 dedicated sliders
- Boasts the 106’s continuous highpass filter
- Includes the 60’s envelope-controllable pulse width modulation
- 16-step sequencer allows you to save up to 16 patterns
- 2 chorus modes to fatten your sound, just like the originals
- Powered via 4 AA batteries or USB
- Built-in mini speaker — no amp or headphones required
- Can be used as a USB audio interface for a simple production setup
- Tough metal panels and robust metal-shafted sliders
- Compatible with the optional K-25m keyboard dock (sold separately)