The V-Drums TD-10 Percussion Sound Module presents drummers and drum programmers with a truly revolutionary electronic percussion environment. Using Roland's proprietary COSM technology, V-Drums TD-10 users can model drum and percussion sounds with stunning realism and sonic flexibility. The TD-10 enhances this capability with lightning-fast drum triggering and onboard effects processing. This module is expanded with the TDW-1 Wave and System Expansion Board for more sounds, V-Cymbal control, and enhanced functionality.
- Revolutionary percussion sound module models drum type, shell material, drum depth, drum head type, drum tuning, mic type and even mic placement on the "virtual" drum
- Extremely easy to use via six faders, icon-based programming and backlit graphic LCD
- Lightning-fast trigger response for an unbelievably natural feel
- Amazingly accurate detection of stick velocity, position and speed
- Positional sensing allows for triggering of sounds with slightly different timbres depending on location of drum hit
- Over 600 amazing drum sounds and 50 melody instruments
- 50 full drum kits with 4 assignable percussion groups
- Built-in 8-track sequencer with 4-part backing band
- Onboard studio-quality reverb, EQ, compression, and ambience effects
- 12 dual-trigger inputs and 8 outputs (4 stereo pairs)
- Table-top, rack-mounted or drum-mounted operation possible
- Fully compatible with all Roland V-Drums pads, as well as other pads
This sweet unit is lightly used (with minor signs of use) and works great! It also included the stand adapter so it can be mounted. Works great, sounds great.
This module will ship out the next day!