Someone once said this is “Steppenwolf in a box.”
It’s an extremely simple (but beefy!) circuit, so you can hear the quality of every single component.
This is a dynamically responsive, 1-knob fuzz. Experiment with your pick attack for unique tones!
- Based on the 2N3904 transistor
- Germanium aluminum-can 1N34A diode for 70’s warmth
- Modern clipping diode to add more grit and versatility
- Designed to break up on pick-attack on single-coil pickups
- Goes crazy on humbuckers
- Play with your guitar volume knob and pick-attack to change how the pedal reacts