We got another one. Damn these guitars are no joke.
If you are unfamiliar, here is Simon's description on what you can expect with this beauty in your hands.
"The SVL Reserves were inspired by some of the very best vintage Fenders I was lucky enough to play and work on, I set out to build a lightweight resonant guitar with the true look, feel and tone of these amazing instruments. The majority of the timber used in these guitar builds is salvaged timber and is naturally air dried not kiln dried. I had pickups custom wound for me with these guitars in mind, and they also are lightly aged to not only sound fabulous but look incredible too, these guitars have the true clarity and chime of the originals, perfect for clean straight into the amp playing when you really want to ‘hear’ the playing and touch sensitive tone. They have a more natural warmth and slight scoop in the midrange, the low end is slightly ‘loose’ sounding giving it more of a hint of vintage vibe."
- SVL 61 'Reserve' Salvaged old growth Ash these bodies are naturally air dried and not kiln dried.
- Nitro Finishes aged from lightly scuffed through to heavy beaten.
- Flat sawn Maple neck, dark responsibly sourced Rosewood ﬁngerboard, nitro tinted lacquer, custom slim 61c proﬁle.
- 7.25" Radius
- Jescar fretwire.
- Custom made vintage hardware all lightly aged.
- Callaham custom plastics.
- Custom Wound Pickups
- Vintage spec CTS Pots with super smooth feel.
- Vintage spec CRL Switch with aged shaft.
- NOS Oil in paper capacitors ﬁtted.
- ATA Approved Moulded Flightcase, the very best in the industry.
This guitar is a gem. Skip the line and get treat yourself (or someone else!) to this incredible guitar!
It has level frets and a spot on setup! It will ship lightning fast upon payment ready for stage or studio!