This Traynor is super dope.
The YGL1 is a 15-watt, all-tube, 1x12 combo is the ideal 'tone monster' combo for stage and studio.
Simple Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble and Master controls make it easy to dial in that perfect tube sound. The three-stage mode switch makes the YGL1 one of the most versatile small combos in this class.
Tons of tonal options with the mode switch. This relocates the tone stack relative to the gain stage, giving the YGL1 either a crisp 'American' style tube amp tone for clarity and definition (USA mode) or a grittier, more 'spongy' 'British' flavor associated with the great UK amps of the 60s and 70s ( Brit mode).
The third option is a "Pure" mode which bypasses the tone stack entirely, delivering a mid and overall gain boost allowing for the most direct signal path possible between your fingers and the speaker.
The Traynor YGL1 is made in Canada using solid plywood cabinet construction, a single Celestion Greenback speaker, heavy gauge steel chassis, high quality pots and jacks.
- 15 Watts
- Cathode Bias Circuit Design
- Hand Selected 12AX7 (x2) and EL84 (x2) Tubes
- Celestion 12-inch Greenback Speaker
- Simple Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master, and Reverb Controls
- Three Stage USA / Brit / Pure Mode Switch
- Accepts Optional Two Button foot switch:
- Switch 1 = 6dB Gain Boost
- Switch 2 = Reverb Defeat
- Series Effects loop
- External Speaker Jack Output
Lightly used, comes with cream chickenhead knobs and ships securely very fast!