Electric Ocean is the first foray into phasers for Fuzzrocious. Ryan from Fuzzrocious has owned the Roland AP-7 Jet Phaser a few times, but struggled with having such an expensive, heavy, vintage pedal where he didn’t use half of the features. This pedal is not a clone of, nor is it based on the AP-7, but rather a love letter to it. They’ve brought you a focused, easy to use fuzz-phaser that will keep you heard and present in the mix with all the features you need, leaving the stuff you don’t out of it.
Feature sets include:
- OTA driven phaser – chewy, stable
- Tight fuzz with present mids throughout tone sweep
- Fuzz On/Off Toggle – you can use the phaser by itself
- Effect Order Toggle – fuzz into phaser OR phaser into fuzz
- Internal trimpot (lower trimpot) to focus the voicing of the phaser – clockwise guitar/counterclockwise bass
- Top-mounted jacks
- Runs at 9V DC output center negative power ONLY
Dive in. Life’s a beach with Fuzzrocious.